ActiGraph GT9X LinkItem #: AG-GT9X-LINK
ActiGraph GT9X Link combines our validated motion tracking technology with a programmable display and an integrated inertial measurement unit (IMU) for advanced research applications.
- Programmable display: A programmable LCD window can be configured to display date and time, and provide optional real-time activity feedback such as steps and kcals.
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU):Integrated IMU contains gyroscope, magnetometer and secondary 3-axis accelerometer sensors to provide position and rotational data for advanced applications such as gait analysis and fall detection.*
- Wear Time Sensor: A wear time sensor on the back of the device uses capacitive touch technology to automatically detect when a wrist worn device has been removed.
- Versatile Wear Locations: The GT9X offers maximum wear position flexibility with modular accessories for wrist, waist, ankle and lumbar worn devices.
*ActiGraph products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 14-day battery life
- Optimal real-time participant feedback
- Bluetooth smart enabled
- Accessories sold separately
- Compatible products: ActiGraph ActiLife, Polar® H7 Heart Rate Monitor, International Adaptor, USB Cable, 7 Port USB Hub, Elastic Belt, Ankle Strap, GT9X Link Belt Pouch, GT9X Link Belt Clip, GT9X Link Wristband, GT9X Link Holster, GT9X Link Single Dock.
- Open Market