Capnostream™ 20p Patient MonitorItem #: CS08651-03
Provides an accurate, continuous view of ventilation adequacy on intubated and non-intubated patients, from neonate to adult.
- Integrated Pulmonary Index™Algorithm presents one value that demonstrates real-time respiratory status based on etC02, RR, PR and Sp02.
- Dual Parameter Monitor - Supports current standards of care by providing etCO2 and SpO2 measurements.
- Smart Alarm Management™ Integrated Algorithms (1.2) - A suite of algorithms proven to reduce alarms and simplify the use of patient monitoring to enhance patient safety and improve clinical efficiency.
- Smart Breath Detection™ - Screens out low amplitude ‘non-breath’ etCO2 excursions like, talking, crying or snoring.
- Smart Alarm for Respiratory Analysis™ (SARA) - Reduces clinically insignificant alarms.
- Nellcor™ SatSeconds - Alerts clinicians to clinically significant changes in pulse oximetry.
- Apnea-Sat Alert™ Algorithm (ASA ) -Tracks and reports apneas per hour and oxygen desaturation index, and provides the data in trend reports.
- Connectivity - Compatible with central monitoring systems and interfaces with nurse call systems and electronic medical records.
- Internal Printer - Provides convenient bedside documentation.
- Open Market