High Flow OR Continuous Suction Regulator, 76-760 mmHG (OFF-REG-LINE)Item #: 3840
Manufacturer: Boehringer Laboratories
ANNOUNCING THE NEXT GENERATION IN VACUUM CONTROLS
The new Platinum Series Suction Regulators are the next generation in suction control products. The Platinum Series features new options and enhancements that deliver higher performance than any other suction regulator currently available.
NFPA99 requires that hospital suction inlets provide a minimum of 89lpm of free airflow. The proprietary design of the Model 3840 ensures you will have all of this flow available for needed field clearance. Unlike competitive suction regulators, the 3840 does not restrict the available flow from the central station inlets.
The new 3800 Series Suction Regulators are supported by a 12-yr warranty. These regulators feature technological advances that protect the interior regulating mechanism from flooding and contamination- the most common cause for regulator failure. This innovation gives the regulator extended life, which allows us to guarantee trouble-free operation for the length of its 12-yr warranty.
- Modes: Off/Regulate/LINE
- 0-760 mm Hg regulated suction, with FULL Line Capability
- Patented, wide view XL Gauge with color-coded fields that can be read from a distance or from the side
- No calibration required
- Self-Clearing Technology™ Protects against flooding and failure
- Validated Reprocessing Methods Utilizing 270° F/4 minute steam autoclave
- Highest flow capacity enables fast, effective removal of surgical waste and vomitus
- 12-yr warranty