Nevoa® Nimbus™ Disinfection RobotItem #: 11001
Nevoa® created the industry’s first whole room fogging process using hypochlorous acid (HOCl) that has been proven to dramatically reduce pathogens. Our Nimbus™ robot atomizes Nevoa Microburst Solution™, a US EPA-registered, hospital grade disinfectant, whose active ingredient is HOCl.
Kills pathogens on contact including: MRSA, VRE, FCV, H1N1, C. difficile, P. aeruginosa, S. aureus, and S. enterica.
**Nevoa® is currently not distributing Nimbus™ + Microburst Solution™ to customers in California.**
- Whole room disinfection
- Approximately 20-40 minute clean
- Improved labor efficiency
- Less toxic, less corrosive
- Dramatically reduced human error
- Hospital grade disinfectant
- Up to LOG 6 kill (99.9999% effective)
- 100% surface contact by fogging (atomization)
- Immediate room re-entry
- Open Market