Nevoa® Nimbus™ Disinfection RobotItem #: 11001
Nevoa® created the industry’s first whole room fogging process using hypochlorous acid (HOCl) that has been proven to dramatically reduce pathogens. Our Nimbus™ robot atomizes Nevoa Microburst Solution™, a US EPA-Registered, hospital grade disinfectant, whose active ingredient is HOCl.
Kills pathogens on contact including: MRSA, VRE, FCV, H1N1, C. difficile, P. aeruginosa, S. aureus, and S. enterica.
**Nevoa® is currently not distributing Nimbus™ + Microburst Solution™ to customers in California.**
- Whole room disinfection
- Approximately 20-40 minute clean
- Improved labor efficiency
- Less toxic, less corrosive
- Dramatically reduced human error
- EPA-Registered hospital-grade disinfection (6.0 Log efficacy)
- Reaches 100% of surfaces and room air
- Immediate room re-entry
- Zero pathogen transfer and human variability
- The ONLY whole room disinfection system using HOCl fog
- Open Market