Patient Solutions Respiratory Therapy
Patient Solutions – REMOTE SETUP + MONITORING for ZEPHYRx Home™ w/ 3-yr Software Subscription, w/ Face MaskItem #: ZX020-RS
First Nation Group’s Patient Solutions is a remote setup solution created to support patient transition management and monitoring. It provides Veterans the comfort and confidence needed to manage their treatment and supports VA physicians in supplying the best experience and continued care to Veterans. This platform now offers remote setup and monitoring for ZEPHYRx Spirometry Cloud Platform – ZEPHYRx HOME™.
The remote setup and compliance monitoring for ZEPHYRx Home™ is conducted by a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) and includes the following:
- Step-by-step setup videos
- Pre- and post-setup calls with RRT
- Patient coaching
- Compliance monitoring based on VA testing protocols
- A troubleshooting contact number
- The ability to do a video call as needed
Based on clinician prescription, patients can utilize any or all of the options depending on their comfort level.
- Empower patients to perform spirometry at their convenience and from the comfort of home
- Registered Respiratory Therapists available to coach patients on live video call to ensure optimal results
- Post-diagnosis, clinicians can use spirometry to monitor efficacy of certain drugs or monitor the progression of a disease process