Philips Respironics Trilogy EV300Item #: DS2200X11B
Manufacturer: Philips Cardiopulmonary
Transition to the future today with the next generation of Philips ventilators. The Trilogy EV300 ventilator delivers enhanced performance in noninvasive (NIV) and invasive (IV) ventilation, so patients can be treated with a single device throughout their hospital stay, regardless of changing conditions. Trilogy EV300 is designed to stay with your patients, saving your staff time and effort as patients move between hospital departments.
- Simplicity – designed for fast setup and stress-free operation with simple graphical interface, 8" touchscreen, pre-configured settings, and intuitive menu navigation
- Maintenance and service – includes on-site and phone support, educational training resources, extended warranties, and maintenance plans with a four-year service interval
- Adjustable therapy options – user-friendly, with advanced respiratory monitoring capabilities are designed to help you optimize your patients' therapy
- Tailored ventilation – designed to treat the varying needs of respiratory insufficiencies
- Portability for more freedom – gives patients and the clinicians overseeing them a new level of freedom and mobility with a 15-hour battery life* with an internal and detachable battery
- Digital Auto-Trak settings
- Cross-setting versatility – a modular oxygen blender and enhanced hock and vibration technology allows for smooth transport and intra-hospital transitions.
- 2-year warranty
- Open Market