Patient Solutions – Remote Setup for the Philips Respironics CoughAssist T70Item #: 1098160-RS
Manufacturer: Philips Respironics
First Nation Group’s Patient Solutions is a remote setup solution created to support patient transition management and monitoring. It provides Veterans the comfort and confidence needed to manage their treatment and supports VA physicians in supplying the best experience and continued care to Veterans.
The remote setup for CoughAssist T70 is conducted by a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) and includes the following:
- Step-by-step setup videos
- Pre- and post-setup calls with qualified professional
- Acclimation coaching
- A troubleshooting contact number
- The ability to do a video call as needed
Based on clinician prescription, patients can utilize any or all of the options depending on their comfort level.
- The Patient Solutions - Mechanical Insufflation-Exsufflation Therapy solution team works one-on-one with patients and VA physicians to establish a safe and timely transition home, while also monitoring outcomes providing the following benefits: time management and virtual setup and support. Respiratory Therapists are licensed, at a minimum, in the state from which they are performing the remote setup. Let First Nation Group be your trusted partner in improving care and quality of life for Veterans continuing this treatment at-home using the CoughAssist T70.