SmartDose Mini Electronic Oxygen Conserving DeviceItem #: CTOX-MN02
Manufacturer: CHAD Therapeutics
SmartDose® Mini Electronic Oxygen Conserver is a revolutionary device, providing a glimpse into the future of respiratory therapy. The compact SmartDose® Mini delivers oxygen quietly, efficiently, and gently, self-adjusting according to patient’s breath rate within seconds of a change. The adjustment serves a dual purpose: to provide proper patient saturation and conserve oxygen.
The SmartDose® Mini is programmed to deliver a uniform pulse dose in increments 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, plus CF preset at 2 LPM. It operates within a pressure range of 500 – 3000 PSI and is powered by two standard AA batteries. The unit is incredibly portable, weighing only 15.55 ounces with batteries, and is protected by a two-year limited warranty for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Delivers oxygen quietly, efficiently, and gently
- Self-adjusts according to patient breath rate
- Uniform pulse dose increments 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, plus CF preset at 2 LPM
- Pressure range of 500 - 3000 PSI
- Operates on two AA batteries with approximate 1-year battery life
- Compact; 15.55 ounces with batteries
- 2-year limited warranty
- Open Market