Subglottic Suction Regulator, 6-60 mmHG (OFF-REG)Item #: 3820 - CASS
Manufacturer: Boehringer Laboratories
WHY CHOOSE THIS SPECIALIZED REGULATOR?
The CASS Suction Regulator not only provides precision low-level suction, but also affords the caregiver the ability to apply a momentary suction pulse to clear occlusions in the CASS lumen.
It provides the unique ability to clear occluded lines without utilizing a syringe or breaking the patient connection. The CASS Suction Regulator provides the ability to clear the occlusions without affecting the initial suction setting. That means less exposure to potentially contaminated fluids and the ease and assurance of suction line patency.
Infection control committees have enthusiastically welcomed our regulators, which are capable of being disinfected by gas, autoclave, Cidex, pasteurization or Sterrad™.
With fewer parts, reliability increases and cost of operation decreases. Its rugged design virtually eliminates the need for calibration and repair. Our regulators are extremely tolerant of flooding and can be flushed should this occur.
- Precise, low level suction for safe continuous secretion removal (CASS is most safely performed in the 15-30 mmHg range)
- A momentary Power Pulse removes tenacious secretions with the simple push of a button
- Oversized interior ports provide superior flow capability for more efficient secretion removal
- Controlled suction setting, even if the suction line is obstructed, reduces the risk of damage to delicate tracheal tissues
- Easy to read gauge clearly identifies the proper setting for CASS at a glance (GREEN=GOOD)
- MATERIALS: Hard anodized aluminum, stainless steel, neodymium magnets, Dacron reinforced Buna, and silicone
- DISINFECTION: All convenient means of sterilization, including AUTOCLAVE
- 12-yr warranty