First Nation Group’s Pharmaceuticals Division Return Policy
All First Nation Group pharmaceutical returns must be approved by an authorized First Nation Group representative and accompanied by a completed Return Authorization Form (found at firstnationgroup.com). All returns must be clearly marked with the return authorization number given by First Nation Group Customer Service. Any returns made to First Nation Group without prior approval will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at their expense. Please contact Customer Service for additional information.
One hundred percent (100%) credit will be issued, less original invoice shipping and handling fees, to all First Nation Group products when a return authorization is obtained within 30 days of the First Nation Group invoice date. Products that are expired are subject to no credit.
- The amount of credit issued for returned product will be calculated at the original contract price.
- Expired product is not eligible for credit, except where required by law.
- Product may only be returned if it is in full shelf pack quantities. No partial packages may be returned. The integrity of the shelf pack may not be compromised.
- No returns will be accepted from third parties. All return requests must originate from the origin of purchase.
- Any discounts applied on the original purchase will be deducted from any credit issued.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items (with the exception of product shipped in error on First Nation Group part); First Nation Group is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items.
- First Nation Group reserves the right to charge a handling / restocking fee for order errors.
- Special orders are non-returnable. Special orders are defined as non-routine orders, that are specially requested by a customer either due to the size of the order or orders for non-stocked product.
Product Returns Require that the Customer is Able to Ensure and Attest to the Following:
- That the product in question was purchased from First Nation Group within the approved time frame.
- That the product was stored appropriately at all times and shipped according to product requirements.
- That the correct invoice number and date for the products returned have been provided.
- That the Product Serialization, Lot Numbers and Expiration dates are confirmed as coming from said Invoice.
- That all Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) regulations in returning the product returns are met.
Credit Will Be Refused On:
- Packages that have been opened, partially used, marked, coded, stamped, or disfigured in any way.
- Products that have been damaged by smoke, fire, or water.
- Products not returned within 30 days of the return authorization.
- Unauthorized returns.
- Products that have less than 90 days remaining until expiration date printed on original packaging.
- Products damaged or lost in the process of returning remain the responsibility of the customer and will be refused credit.
Procedure for Returning Items:
- Return goods authorization numbers must be obtained by filling out the online Return Request Form found at firstnationgroup.com or phoning First Nation Group Customer Service Department at 855-221-5332 for a copy of the form to be filled out and returned to email@example.com. Returns will not be processed without the name and address of the returning party, the product name and NDC number (if applicable), the lot and/or serial number(s), the quantity to be returned, the date of the return, and the reason for return.
- Once the return authorization number has been received, product should be securely packaged and shipped to First Nation Group’s designated warehouse location with the authorization number clearly visible on the outside of the package(s).
Each customer must execute and deliver along with their returned product to First Nation Group an Ongoing Assurance (OGA) form verifying that all returned merchandise has been kept under proper conditions for storage, handling, and shipping as required by applicable state and Federal requirements (e.g. state Board of Pharmacy regulations, 21 CFR § 203, 205, and other applicable regulations). The OGA must be signed and dated by a financially responsible person at the customer’s site or by his/her delegate where written documentation of delegation exists.
Terms of Return:
Credit will be processed to the purchase card that was charged at the time of the original order or provided in the form of a credit.
Returns are subject to inspection and acceptance by First Nation Group. Any fees for processing of non-approved returns will be borne by customer.
Prepaid by customer except when First Nation Group is in error. No collect shipments will be accepted unless previously authorized by First Nation Group.
Material damaged in transit and shortage claims must be reported to First Nation Group within five (5) working days of receipt and noted to carrier on the receiving documents. Damaged material should be left in original cartons for inspection. Concealed damage or loss must be inspected by the carrier within fifteen (15) days after delivery and carrier’s report must be forwarded to First Nation Group prior to approval. First Nation Group reserves the right to have a local representative inspect the damaged goods.
Return Requests Due to Customer Errors or Customer Convenience:
First Nation Group will consider return requests, at our sole discretion and without obligation, due to Customer Error or Customer Convenience subject to the following restrictions:
- Product must be undamaged and be in the Original Manufacturers sealed Packaging or First Nation Group sealed packaging to ensure that there has been no possibility of physical damage. First Nation Group product labeling must be in place so that we have clear traceability to our original shipment. First Nation Group must be able to restock and resell this product with absolute confidence.
- Product must have been shipped/invoiced by First Nation Group within the past 30 days.
- All Customer Error or Customer Convenience Returns will be carefully inspected prior to restocking. Any product that is not suitable for restocking will be returned to the Customer without credit.
THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE BY DISTRIBUTOR. THIS POLICY IS FURTHER SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION AS DISTRIBUTOR MAY DEEM NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS, FDA GUIDELINES, AND ANY OTHER RESTRICTIONS APPLICABLE TO RETURNED MERCHANDISE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE TO ADDRESS ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THAT ARE NOT OUTLINED HEREIN.
For private labeled products, First Nation Group will honor valid warranty claims by one-for-one replacement of the rejected product with conforming product. Warranty claims are handled by First Nation Group customer service representatives during normal business hours. Freight charges for correction of errors will be at First Nation Group’s expense.
For third-party products that we distribute, First Nation Group honors the warranties of our manufacturing partners. First Nation Group will help coordinate valid warranty claims with the manufacturer through our customer service representatives during normal business hours.
Each pharmaceutical manufacturer is responsible for warranting that all products shipped to First Nation Group have been manufactured in conformance with current good manufacturing practices as set forth in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations effective at the time of manufacture, and will not be manufactured, sold, or shipped in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations in any material respect.
First Nation Group warrants that all products have been stored, handled, and transported under proper conditions. Customers shall use reasonable efforts to, within 30 days after receipt of any shipment of Product, notify First Nation Group in writing of the existence and nature of any non-compliance with the Product Warranty observable from a visual inspection. Any non-compliance should be reported to First Nation Group Customer Service as outlined in our Return Goods Policy.
For further information or questions on specific return requests, please contact the Customer Service Department at 855-221-5332 Monday-Thursday 8:00am to 7:00pm and Friday 8:00am EST.