All returns must be processed through our digital return authorization form found online or through Customer Service. All returns must be clearly marked with the return authorization number, which will be provided via email with “ship to” instructions once the return authorization form is submitted. Any returns received by us without a approved return authorization number will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at their expense.
One hundred percent (100%) credit will be issued for products, less original invoice shipping and handling fees, when a return authorization is obtained within 90 days of the invoice date. Products that are expired are subject to no credit.
- The amount of credit issued for returned product will be calculated at the original contract price.
- Expired product is not eligible for credit, except where required by law.
- Product may only be returned if it is in full shelf pack quantities. No partial packages may be returned. The integrity of the shelf pack may not be compromised.
- No returns will be accepted from third parties. All return requests must originate from the origin of purchase.
- Any discounts applied on the original purchase will be deducted from any credit issued.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items (with the exception of product shipped by us in error).
- We are responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items.
Credit Will Be Refused on:
- Packages that have been opened, partially used, marked, coded, stamped, or disfigured in any way.
- Products that have been damaged by smoke, fire, or water.
- Products not returned within 30 days of the return authorization.
- Unauthorized returns.
Procedure for Returning Items:
- Return goods authorization numbers must be obtained by submitting return authorization form online, phoning our Customer Service department at 1-855-221-5332, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns will not be processed without the name and address of the returning party, the product name and NDC number (if applicable), the serial number(s), the quantity to be returned, the date of the return, and the reason for return.
- Once the return authorization number has been received product should be securely packaged and shipped to the designated warehouse location with the authorization number clearly visible on the outside of the package(s).
Terms of Return:
Credit will be processed to the purchase card that was charged at the time of the original order.
Returns are subject to inspection and acceptance by us. This return goods policy is subject to immediate revision at any time, without notice, solely at our discretion.
Prepaid by customer except when we shipped in error. No collect shipments will be accepted unless previously authorized through the Return Authorization process.
Material damaged in transit and shortage claims must be reported to us within five (5) working days of receipt and noted to carrier on the receiving documents. Damaged material should be left in original cartons for inspection. Concealed damage or loss must be inspected by the carrier within fifteen (15) days after delivery and carrier’s report must be forwarded to us prior to approval. We reserve the right to have a local representative inspect the damaged goods.
Return Requests due to Customer Errors or Customer Convenience:
We will consider return requests, at our sole discretion and without obligation, due to Customer Error or Customer Convenience subject to the following restrictions:
- Product must be undamaged and be in the Original Manufacturers sealed Packaging or our sealed packaging to ensure that there has been no possibility of physical damage. Our product labeling must be in place so that we have clear traceability to our original shipment. We must be able to restock and resell this product with absolute confidence.
- Product must have been shipped/invoiced by us within the past 90 days.
- All Customer Error or Customer Convenience Returns will be carefully inspected prior to restocking. Any product that is not suitable for restocking will be returned to the Customer without credit.
For further information or questions on specific product return requests, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-855-221-5332, email email@example.com, or fill out the form on our contact us page.