Amara Full Face Mask – RS Frame & Standard Headgear Starter Kit – SmallItem #: 1106619
Manufacturer: Philips Respironics
They say when things are right, they just click. So the revolutionary Amara full-face mask from Philips Respironics is sure to click with clinicians, homecare providers and patients alike. Its innovative, modular design is lighter, smaller and has significantly fewer parts than leading traditional full-face masks. In fact it requires just a single ‘click’ to disassemble and reassemble the cushion and mask frame for cleaning and replacement. Philips Respironics has redefined the full-face mask, making it easy to fit and easy for patients to live with – plus it’s designed and built to the exacting standards you’d expect from Philips. With Amara, it just clicks.
- Two interchangeable cushions. The Blue Gel Cushion provides exceptional seal and comfort. The lightweight, Clear Silicone Cushion offers a more traditional fit that uses airflow from your CPAP or BiPAP machine to seal the cushion gently against the face.
- 20 percent lighter than the leading full face mask.
- With just four parts the Amara is easy to clean and maintain. The cushion comes off with one click for cleaning and snaps back into place with one click.
- Headgear is soft and sturdy with inlaid tabs for convenience in gripping. Quick release Talon Headgear Clips are easy to put on and take off and they're made of soft plastic so they won't break with repeated use.
- Fine-glide forehead adjuster changes the forehead pad depth in minute increments.
- Angled Micro-Exhalation Ports in the mask elbow provide quiet diffuse airflow.