Bongo® Rx, Annual Replenishment Pack, XL – 4/packItem #: BNG505
Manufacturer: AirAvant Medical
The Bongo Rx is an FDA-cleared, prescription sleep apnea therapy device for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
The Bongo Rx is a simple device with soft nasal seals and is available in various sizes (SM, MD, LG, and XL). The Bongo Rx is an EPAP (expiratory positive airway pressure) device and works as follows:
- During inhalation, small valves open to allow you to breathe normally through the device.
- During exhalation, the valves close and direct exhaled air through small vents to generate EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure). EPAP keeps the airway open until you inhale again.
*First Nation Group’s Respiratory Care Solution now offering Bongo Rx for remote setup. Please contact First Nation Group’s Inside Sales team at 1-239-325-1241 or by email at email@example.com for more information.
- No machine, hose, electricity or batteries needed
- Use at home, traveling, camping... use anytime, anywhere
- Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket
- Reusable and easy to clean with simply soap and water
- Designed, molded and assembled in the USA
- Annual replenishment packs are for the patient that already knows their preferred size. An annual replenishment pack comes with 4 of a specific single size (either SM, MD, LG, or XL).
- An annual replenishment pack also includes a travel case, a drying stand, and a headgear.
- 90 day warranty