Chin Strap, Premium – BlackItem #: 1012911
Manufacturer: Philips Respironics
This Premium Chinstrap is designed to provide the right amount of support to keep your mouth closed during the night, facilitating breathing through the nose. Using a chinstrap is useful if you want to try a nasal mask or a nasal pillow mask, and by keeping your mouth closed, you’ll be less likely to dry out and be uncomfortable during the night.
- Chin Straps are often used for those who experience problems associated with open mouth-breathing during their CPAP therapy. A chin strap can solve these problems by holding the mouth closed during sleep, and may prevent the patient from having to wear a full face CPAP mask.
- Vertical Design - promotes a vertical angle of force on the chin (as opposed to horizontal) in order to reduce the potential of inducing sleep-related events
- Integrated Chin Cup - sewn into the strap to provide a soft and comfortable support without placing unnecessary tension around the chin
- Adjustable Support Strap - attaches to a split section of the chin strap and wraps around the back of the head for the ultimate in stability and adjustability
- Can be used with most types of mask headgear.
- This chinstrap is adjustable with velcro fastening so that one size fits all.