Pulse Oximetry + Capnography
Nellcor PM1000N – Patient Monitoring SystemItem #: PM1000N
Incorporates the latest digital signal processing and cardiac-based technology for accurate, reliable readings.
- Modular software, expandable parameters and easy upgrades to help ensure long¬term functionality
- State-of-the-art, lightweight and versatile design
- Covidien is the first and only company to receive FDA clearance for a motion-tolerant pulse oximetry.
- Respiration rate technology, which delivers oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate and respiration rate through a single finger sensor
- Multiple connectivity options
- Accuracy claims of +/-2% for 70% to 100% saturation and LoSat accuracy claims of =/-3% for 60% to 80%
- The speed of measuring oxygenation and displaying the value has been shown to be clinically important. Nellcor OxiMax™ technology responded faster to changes in neonate patients.1,2
- Accurately assess patient's status during periods of movement or noise, avoiding dropouts or delays