Pulse Oximetry + Capnography
Nellcor PM100N – Patient Monitoring SystemItem #: PM100N
Provides at-a-glance access to real-time patient respiratory status information including continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring and trending data. The compact monitor can be placed at the patient’s bedside or easily transported using the convenient, built-in handle.
- Password protected homecare and sleep study modes
- 96-hour trend memory with data captured every four seconds for quick review of changes in patient status
- Includes SatSeconds™ alarm management, a clinician-controlled feature that has been proven to reduce nuisance alarms
- Displays plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude and real-time SpO2 and pulse rate data
- Both homecare and sleep study modes met IEC 60601-1-11 for home health equipment to promote the safe and effective use of the monitor by lay users in the non-hospital setting. Optional homecare support package to ease patient and caregiver burden.
- Open Market