ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV w/ HumidAirItem #: 37215
The AirCurve 10 ASV offers truly personalized therapy for central breathing disorders, such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration and central sleep apnea (including complex sleep apnea) and associated obstructive events. By treating central breathing disorders with auto-adjusting pressure support — and upper airway obstruction with auto-adjusting EPAP — the device works to rapidly stabilize respiration and help improve blood gases.
As the only one of its kind to target the patient’s own recent minute ventilation, ResMed’s ASV is the most clinically studied adaptive servo-ventilation therapy.
The AirCurve 10 ASV’s Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it to deliver natural breathing comfort.
- ASV mode. The clinically-published ASV algorithm constantly learns the patient’s unique respiratory rate and delivers pressure matched to patients’ breathing, adapting dynamically to their changing needs.
- Vsync continuous leak management technology helps provide patient-ventilator synchrony during leak.
- Climate Control comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels and aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance
- Using AirView™, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in CPAP and ASV modes and up to 4 L/min in ASVAuto mode.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.