Sleep Therapy Devices
ResMed AirSense 10 Elite with HumidAir & ClimateLine AirItem #: 37206
The AirSense 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure device that features an integrated humidifier and built in wireless communications, allowing you to stay more connected to your patients than ever before. It also features advanced event detection – giving you advanced insights into patient compliance and therapy efficacy.
The AirSense 10 Elite includes Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection as well as central sleep apnea (CSA) detection, providing valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
The CSR detection algorithm is designed to identify indications of the condition, which you can monitor using AirViewTM to quickly and accurately provide additional clinical insights.
- Using AirView, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once it detects they’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.