Zzoma Positional Sleeper, 12x6x4Item #: ZPS010
Manufacturer: Sleep Specialists
Zzoma is an FDA-cleared positional medical device approved for the treatment of sleep apnea. Zzoma is a positioner worn around the upper torso to restrict patients from moving from the lateral to supine position. Designed by board-certified sleep physicians, Zzoma has undergone rigorous clinical trial review and is now available by prescription only.
Clinicians who diagnose patients with mild to moderate sleep apnea may prescribe Zzoma as a first line therapy or as an alternative for patients who cannot adjust to CPAP therapy. Patients who struggle to comply with CPAP devices may find Zzoma a more comfortable alternative to wearing a mask.
- Only FDA Cleared Class II medical positional device cleared for the treatment of positional sleep apnea
- Prescription only
- Designed by board-certified sleep physicians
- One size fits most (100 lbs to 350 lbs)
- Should be worn around upper torso/chest area
- Intended for nightly use
- When used patient must role or turn on front (prone position) to switch sides laterally while sleeping
- Can be worn with or without a shirt
- May take up to 2-3 weeks for patient to adjust to
- 1-Year Warranty
- Open Market