Patient Solutions – Remote Setup + Installation for ZEPHYRx Home™ w/ 3-yr Software Subscription, No Face MaskItem #: ZX010-RS
First Nation Group’s Patient Solutions is a remote setup solution created to support providers with patient diagnosis, education, and management of disease-based therapies. It provides Veterans the comfort and confidence needed to manage their treatments and supports VA physicians in supplying the best experience and continued care to Veterans. This platform now offers remote setup and installation for ZEPHYRx Spirometry Cloud Platform – ZEPHYRx HOME™.
The remote setup and installation for ZEPHYRx Home™ is conducted by a Respiratory Therapist (RT) and includes the following:
- Optimize workflow
- Direct-to-patient delivery with remote setup and installation
- Technical support *Based on VA protocols
- Real-time access to cloud-based patient data
Based on clinician prescription, patients can utilize any or all of the options depending on their comfort level.
- Empower patients to perform spirometry at their convenience and from the comfort of home
- Registered Respiratory Therapists available to coach patients on live video call to ensure optimal results
- Post-diagnosis, clinicians can use spirometry to monitor efficacy of certain drugs or monitor the progression of a disease process